Pepper is the world’s first social humanoid robot that can recognize faces and basic human emotions.
Pepper is developed for human interaction and is able to interact with humans through its chat and touch screen.
He is 1.2 m tall and weighs 28 kg. He also speaks 14 languages, including Greek.
Our people-focused design enables seamless communication and interaction with your team.
Our mission is to become your top partner and collaboratively develop a recipe for your business’s success.
With our adaptable software application, our product is tailored to meet the needs of various industries, including education, health, tourism, entertainment, and experiential marketing.
Specifically, our product can:
- Promote your services and products to customers and partners.
- Greet visitors at your location or event.
- Differentiate from traditional advertising campaigns that may exhaust consumers.
- Entertain through games, quizzes, and more.
- Provide business development services, including Marketing Plans and business growth strategies.
- Create viral impressions on social media.
- Attract visitors to engage with your content.
- Assist teachers in achieving their pedagogical goals through interdisciplinary projects, improving students’ reading, writing, problem-solving, and natural language abilities with a simple programming tool.
Some software applications we offer are:
You may also be interested in:
The humanoid robot NAO is 58cm tall and understands and speaks 20 languages, including Greek.